（ ）1. A. large B. loudly C. weak D. bad
( ) 2. A. woke B. read C. go D. got
( ) 3. A. safety B. messy C. healthy D. sunny
( ) 4. A. stay B. keep C. look D. cross
( ) 5. A. radio B. potato C. mango D. tomato
1. Your father is sleeping. Please walk q in the room.
2. You must wait on the p and look out for cars and bikes.
3. Tom is a good boy. He n goes to school late.
4. Look, the girl is weak, but the boy is so s .
5. He went to bed late last night. He feels s now.
6. She has many good (习惯).
7. The rules are about the road （安全）.
8. The student must （遵守） the rules at school.
9. Look, there are two little （老鼠） in the hole.
10. He lives on the （五）floor of the building.
( )1. Tom’s mother at 8 o’clock yesterday morning.
A. wakes up him B. woke him up C. woke up him
( )2. There are on the table.
A. two bottles of waters B. a little water C. two bottles of water
( )3. The students are singing in the classroom.
A. excitedly B. excited C. exciting
( )4. He does well at home.
A. too B. also C. either
( )5. He found a hole the playground just now.
A. on B. with C. in
( )6. Sam hits the ball and it away.
A. hard flies B. hardly flies C. hard flew
( )7. your English know you ?
A. Do well B. Does well C. Is good
( )8. I usually have some porridge breakfast time.
A. as in B. for at C. for on
( )9. --- English book is this? --- It is Lily’s.
A. Whose B. Who’s C. Who
( )10. Milk is your body.
A. good at B. good for C. bad for
( )11. He looked yesterday. He looked at me.
A. angry angry B. angry angrily C. angrily angrily
( )12. Tom, some now, please.
A. has sweets B. is having sweet C. have sweets
( )13. , you can wait here and look out for cars.
A. To keep safety B. Keep safely C. To keep safe
( )14. Please us your city, Ok?
A. show to B. showing for C. show around
( )15. In , people drive on the left side of the road.
A. the UK B. the USA C. Japan
( )1. Who woke up the lion just now?
( )2. How can you help me?
( )3. What did the lion and mouse become?
( )4. Keep your room clean and tidy, please.
( )5. Who is it for?
( )6. Can I have some cola?
( )7. Are there any vegetables on the table?
( )8. What must I not do on the road?
( )9. Why does the bus stop again?
( )10. Your dress is really beautiful on you.
- Yes, here you are.
- Because some children are crossing the road.
- Thank you.
- The mouse did.
- The girl there.
- I can bite the net for you.
- You mustn’t play football on the road.
- No, there aren’t.
- Ok, I will.
- Good friends.
- She goes to bed early every day. （否定句）
She to bed early every day.
- They would like some meat. （一般疑问句）
they like some meat?
- He often rides to school. （同义句）
He often to school bike.
- The flowers are very beautiful. （感叹句）
flowers they are!
- Two men caught the lion with a large net. (对画线部分提问)
two men the lion?
C. I’m cooking lunch . D. You should eat more vegetables and fruit.
E. Do you like cooking?
A: Hi, Mike. B: Hi, Sandy.
A: What are you doing here? B:
A: B: Yes, I do. And I often do some cooking for my parents.
A: What do you usually have for lunch? B:
A: Oh, you have a healthy diet.
B: Yes. What about you? Do you like eating vegetables and fruit?
A: I like eating meat.
B: Eating too much meat is bad for your body.
A: Yes, I think so.
Last Sunday morning, John went to the park with his dog Poppy. There were many people in the park. Suddenly, Poppy shouted at John. Then John saw a wallet on the ground.
“Whose wallet is this?” John asked, but nobody answered.
“Excuse me, is this your wallet?”
“No, it isn’t,” answered the woman.
John looked around, and he saw a man looking for something beside the chair. Then he walked to him and asked, “Is this your wallet?”
“Yes, it is. Thanks a lot,” the man said happily.
“Please wait!” John said. “What is in it?”
“There’s my ID card and 1565 yuan.”
“Yes, it’s yours. Here you are.” John gave the wallet to the man.
“Thank you very much,” the man said.
John was very happy that day.
1. John went to the park with his friends last Sunday morning. ( )
2. John found the wallet first. ( )
3. The wallet is the woman’s. ( )
4. The man gave some money to John to thank him. ( )
5. John gave the wallet to the policeman at last. ( )
6. The man got his wallet back at last. ( )
( )7. John is a man.
A. good B. careful C. poor D. A and B
( )8. There was in the wallet.
A. nothing B. a photo and some money
C. an ID card and some money D. a CD and 1565yuan
- 1. quietly 2. pavement 3. never 4. strong 5. sleepy 6. habits 7. safety
8. follow 9. mice 10. fifth
三、BCABC ABCAB BCCCA
四、 DFJIE AHGBC
五、1. doesn’t go 2. Would 3. goes (comes) by 4. What beautiful 5. How did catch